The first post is always very optimistic ...the beginning ..and feverent promise of keeping at it and envisioning pursuing it for a long time.....
Lets see how many times I actually blog and till when...
blog - just a new cool in thing?? Maybe not..maybe just a place to give all the noises in a my head an oppurtunity to sound themselves out..or just snapshoting this moment, this memory in words to be recollected at a later point....may be, may be
For whatever its worth, here it goes...
today is....Sep 6..Ganesh immersion day. Get to leave office early! Yipee!!
What I am doing now - working on few test plans and man, its boring! Oops..cant say that in public though!
What would I rather do - go home and sleep! snuggle with a book, listen to some music, day dream...
If I could be..i wish i were in some beach resort now....lying in a hammock, watching the waves crash, clear blue skies above...me and my ipod and my book!!
Currently reading ....The bridge across forever. Just finished 50 odd pages...little confused as to what Richard Bach actually wants to say.....
counting....minutes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment