Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can you measure love?

Well, can you?

I am posting this despite the risk of sounding cliched. But an event that happened over the weekend has gotten me thinking about and how I can never ever fathom the depths of which my husband loves me!
He gave up his most precious weekend afternoon sleep (it cannot be called a siesta in his case :)) and waited for over 2 hours in front of a beauty parlour in the car, just so that he can be with me and we could have a coffee with me. Now, what do you call that?

Well, I kept squirming in my chair inside the parlour, silently willing the beautician to finish my pedicure fast..faster...so that I can get out of there and relieve the poor man of his wait. As a result of all the built up restlessness I took it out on him on why he came without calling first. Poor guy....

Sathya, I might not show it you in the many different ways that you do, but I really really do!! And you cannot measure that either! ;)

No comments: