When I had quit, I thought I will do wonders with my FREE time and looking back I havent even started on my list.
The list is something like...
a) Lose weight
b) join an art class
c) spend a lot more time on my crafty hobbies
d) Surf for the joy of surfing and not for work! And Blog more!
e) Study more
f) re-format my laptop and get my itunes not to look as confused as it does now.
g) spend more time listening to music
and so on...
And where I am...strengthening my art of procrastination! If it becomes more stronger, I should list it in my list of strengths and not weakness!!
Like some wise guy said, I should do something about procrastination, but thought will do it later!! LOL
Lets see if I can do something about all of these in the coming days......
No comments:
Post a Comment